Monday, March 4, 2013

Some good, some bad



Some good: an example of my terrible photography.  I managed a skirt and a shirt recently.  The skirt was made using a general tutorial on yoga waistbands that I've made a handful of times now (Sew Mama Sew, I think), and the shirt was made using Melly Sew's Rose T Shirt pattern, sleeveless version.








Some bad.  My dad called this morning to tell me my grandfather passed at 0330 this morning.  If my beloved can manage to get the time off from work, we'll be renting a car and heading to Mansfield in Louisiana for funeral and other arrangements.  If he can't, I'll be going with my brother and father.

In other random news, hemp milk is not as good as oat milk for drinking straight.  Save that for baking, blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment